News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
June 5, 2010
Munck Carter LLP has extended its 43,116 sf lease and added 21,558 sf, securing the entire fourth, fifth and sixth floors in the 280,432-sf Banner Place at 12770 Coit Rd., Dallas. Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for the Dallas-based owner, and John Amend of The Amend Group, the tenant representative, negotiated the transaction.
Munck Carter's long-term extension and expansion pushed Banner Place's occupancy to 86%. The law firm has been a tenant since early 2008.
Gaedeke Group LLC has completed several other transactions as well, including:
• Waddell & Reed Inc. renewed 2,966 sf and added 467 sf at Banner Place in direct negotiations with Dabliz.
• TekSystems Inc. renewed 6,112 sf and added 1,393 sf at Richland Corporate Center, 9001 Airport Freeway, North Richland Hills, TX. Mary Yost and John Schulze of Colliers International represented the tenant. Dabliz represented the owner.
• Emmis Publishing renewed 2,948 sf at One McKinney Plaza, 3232 McKinney Ave., Dallas. Stephen Holley of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant. Dabliz represented the owner.
• Steven R. Jolly, dba SRJ Marketing, and Marilyn Rolnick Design Associates renewed 2,369 sf and 1,022 sf, respectively, at Oak Lawn Plaza, 2501 Oak Lawn Ave., Dallas. Rosanne Meier of Colliers International represented SRJ and Elizabeth Solender of Solender Hall represented the design firm. Dabliz represented the owner.
• VCM Technologies, dba Beacon Systems, renewed 1,781 sf at Forest Ridge Plaza, 1600 Airport Freeway, Bedford, TX, in direct negotiations with Dabliz.
• Worth Ross Management Co. added 591 sf to its 4,016-sf lease at Regency Plaza, 3710 Rawlins St., Dallas, in direct negotiations with Dabliz.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- 40,944-SF Deal Pushes One McKinney Plaza Occupancy to 98%
- One McKinney Plaza Earns Gaedeke's First LEED-EB
- Gaedeke Group Marks LEED-EB Milestone With One McKinney Plaza
- McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
- Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
- Gaedeke Group Signs Two Dallas Deals Totaling 10,186 SF
- North Richland Hills lease expanded
- Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
- Law Firm Munck Carter Takes 64,774 SF
- Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
- Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
- Gaedeke Launches E-Waste Disposal Program for Texas Office Portfolio
- Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
- Former Austin Manager Reacts to Plane Crash
- Dallas Building Managers Review Disaster Plans
- Renovation planned for One McKinney Plaza in Uptown Dallas