News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
February 10, 2015
by Christine Perez
Legacy West, the $2 billion development in Plano that will soon be home to Toyota Motor North America, FedEx Office, apartments and retail stores, is getting some multitenant office space, too. Gaedeke Group, a longtime Dallas office investor, has acquired an 11-acre tract within the project.
Sabine Gaedeke Stener, CEO of the Dallas-based investment group, said plans are being finalized for a Class AA multitenant building that should be ready for occupancy by the end of 2016. “We are excited to be part of the dynamic Legacy West project and next door to such prestigious companies,” she said in a statement.
Gaedeke’s site at State Highway 121 and Legacy Drive sits directly across from Toyota’s $350 million headquarters KDC has underway and a Liberty Mutual Insurance Co. service center that’s reportedly planned for Legacy West.
The land was acquired in an off-market transaction brokered by Glenn Lickstein, president of Gaedeke Group. Jim Judge of Wicker & Associates represented the seller, SWC Tollway & 121 LLC.
Gaedeke Group’s local holdings include Millennium Tower, One McKinney Plaza, Oak Lawn Plaza, Regency Plaza, Banner Place, CBS Radio Tower, Forest Ridge Plaza, and Richland Corporate Centre. The company also owns Class A office properties in Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Washington, D.C., and Germany.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF