News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
October 19, 2015
By Balazs Szekely, Associate Editor
Gaedeke Holdings XII, an entity affiliated with the Dallas-based Gaedeke Group, has selected “Brickell Arch” as the new name for Espirito Santo Plaza—the landmark office building it acquired about one month ago in Miami’s Financial District.
Developed in 2004, according to Kohn Pederson Fox Associates’ plans, the 36-story, 266,692-square-foot Brickell Arch and its annexed 894-space parking structure occupy a full block at the southern end of Brickell Avenue. As part of the acquisition, Gaedeke was required to rename the 505-foot trophy building. The goal of the renaming was to create a brand for financial and commercial markets worldwide that is readily identifiable and resonates in international circles, according to Gaedeke. The concave figural arch of the structure symbolizes the Gateway to the Americas, a feature patterned after the St. Louis Arch. That as well as the city’s reputation as “the Gateway to Latin America” played an important role in Gaedeke’s decision to acquire the property.
The building is easily accessible via the Metromover station located directly across the street from the site. It offers a wide range of amenities such as a landscaped roof deck on the parking garage with a fitness center, swimming pool, two tennis courts, whirlpool, sundeck and garden. The building’s glass curtainwall system is designed to be completely waterproof during a flood or storm surge.
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF
- Gaedeke Gets Green