News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
July 7, 2015
Dallas Morning News
by Steve Brown
The string of groundbreakings in Plano’s Legacy business park continues.
This morning its for an office tower in the Legacy West development.
Gaedeke Group LLC is starting construction on its 14-story, 327,856-squarefoot One Legacy West project. The office high-rise site is located near the southeast corner of Legacy Drive and State Highway 121.
It’s the first of two office towers Gaedeke Group plans on the site, which is next door to FedEx Office’s new headquarters and across the street from the $350 million Toyota campus.
The One Legacy West building and its six-level parking garage will open in late 2016.
The building was designed by architect Morrison Dilworth + Walls of Dallas. Austin Commercial is the general contractor.
The tower is part of the $2 billion Legacy West development, which includes apartments, shops, restaurants, a hotel, high-rise condos and office space.
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF
- Gaedeke Gets Green