News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
GSA leases new office space in Phoenix
March 21, 2011
Phoenix Business Journal
March 21, 2011
The U.S. General Service Administration will occupy 29,500 square feet of space at the 2800 Tower, which is located at 2800 N. Central Ave. in mid-town Phoenix.
GSA signed the 10-year lease on behalf of the Military Entrance Processing Station. It is one of the largest leases signed in the past several years at the 365,000-square-foot office tower, which is south of Thomas on the west side of Central.
Transwestern Phoenix handled the deal on behalf of landlord Gaedeke Group.
Three other tenants have signed recent deals.
BCD Travel USA took 4,400 square feet. Secore & Niedzialek PC took 3,700 square feet. The Never Again Foundation signed for 2,000 square feet.
“We’ve really seen a significant activity increase,” said Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke. “We are working four additional large deals that would take occupancy to 87 percent.”
In addition to Transwestern, Cushman & Wakefield of Arizona participated in the BCD Travel lease. Arizona Commercial Real Estate Services participated in the Secore & Niedzialek deal.
- Dallas building owners editing out ’80s styles
- Luks, Santaniello Law Firm, Tetra Tech Expand into Museum Tower
- Del Frisco’s Grille Coming to One McKinney Plaza
- Dallas News - Del Frisco’s heads Uptown with McKinney Avenue lease
- One McKinney Plaza goes Modern
- University of Phoenix expands Nashville campus
- Arizona Military Office signs New Site Lease
- GSA leases new office space in Phoenix
- GSA Leases New Office Space in Phoenix
- Gaedeke Gets Green