News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
JPMorgan Chase only the latest coming to Plano’s Legacy West
January 8, 2016
Dallas Morning News
The 240-acre, $2 billion Legacy West project was started in early 2014 and is now one of the largest real estate developments under construction in the country.
Major employment centers
1. JPMorgan Chase regional campus: The 1 million-square-foot, more than $300 million campus will open starting in 2017 and will ultimately have 6,000 employees.
2. Toyota North American headquarters: The 2 million-square-foot, 100-acre, $350 million campus will open in 2017 with more than 4,000 workers.
3. Liberty Mutual Insurance regional office: The 900,000-square-foot, two-tower office complex, costing $325 million, will open in 2017 with 5,000 employees.
4. FedEx Office: The 265,000-square-foot international headquarters, with 1,200 employees, opened last year on Legacy Drive.
Other planned properties
5. Windrose Tower: Construction on the 24-story, 95-unit luxury condo tower will start this summer on Headquarters Drive.
6. Palladium Apartment Tower: Dallas-based developer Palladium USA International is building the 30-story, 312- unit high-rise.
7. Legacy West Urban Village: The $400 million development has 355,000 square feet of retail and restaurant space, 320,000 square feet of offices, and 800 apartments. An additional 400 apartments are on the way for the project at the northwest corner of Legacy Drive and the Dallas North Tollway.
8. Renaissance Hotel: 304-room, 15-story luxury hotel under construction on Legacy Drive. A development of the Sam Moon Group, the hotel will open in 2017.
9. Gaedeke Group One Legacy West office tower: The 327,856-square-foot, 14-story multi-tenant office building is under construction on the east side of Legacy Drive at State Highway 121.
10. Scott Felder Homes: The 127-home, single-family home neighborhood is adjacent to J.C. Penney’s headquarters complex. The first homes will be up for sale this year.
The North Texas Tollway Authority plans to widen both toll roads that anchor the growing collection of corporate campuses.
Dallas North Tollway: A fourth lane is being added in each direction. Construction is expected to end in 2018.
Sam Rayburn Tollway: A fourth lane will be added in each direction. Construction west of the tollway will begin in 2019 and end in 2022.
- Gaedeke Gets Green