News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Prestigious Law Firm Moving to Museum Tower
November 12, 2013
MIAMI - The distinguished law firm of Beighley, Myrick & Udell will relocate within Miami's legal district, selecting the premier Museum Tower as its new address for the long term.
The 15-year-old firm has leased 4,830 sf on the 20thfloor of the 29-story, class A office tower at 150 W. Flagler St., owned by Dallas-based Gaedeke Group LLC. The law firm will occupy the new office in late winter, relocating in tandem with its lease expiration at 66 W. Flagler St.
"This decision was based on the quality of the building, the efficiency of the space and the availability of parking," says Adam Beighley, one of the partners and founders of the firm, which also has offices in Boca Raton and Pompano Beach.
The 234,104-sf Museum Place has a four-level parking garage, with valet service, for tenants and visitors. It's also just steps from a Metrorail station and directly across the street from the Miami-Dade County Courthouse.
The law firm's search began six months ago. "We had two geographical choices. We decided we wanted to stay downtown and near the courthouse," Beighley says. "Because there are so few class A buildings in the district, it ultimately got to the point of which office did we want in Museum Tower." The winning space was a 20thfloor suite, with views of the water from one side and the Miami Marlins' baseball stadium on the other.
Among the perks of relocation is access to the high rise's best-in-class amenities, such as a 3,500-sf fitness center with 24/7 access, video conferencing, the Mindy Wu restaurant, retail bank and concierge service.
"Museum Tower is a great building in terms of quality, location and image," Beighley says, "and it can handle our future growth.
Representing Gaedeke was its vice president of leasing, Kirk Fetter. Russell Bornstein of CBRE negotiated on behalf of the law firm.
Beighley, Myrick & Udell has nearly 20 attorneys in its three offices. Its specialty practice areas are general litigation, insurance, commercial real estate and transactions, construction and corporate law.
- Gaedeke Group Adds to Dallas Portfolio with Millennium Tower
- Gaedeke Group buys Millennium Tower from KBS Realty
- Gaedeke Group Buys Millennium Tower in North Dallas
- Addison office tower sells to Dallas-based investor Gaedeke Group
- Prestigious Law Firm Moving to Museum Tower
- Power Women: Sabine Gaedeke Stener
- CityBizList Dallas: Fitzhugh Central to Become “CBS RADIO Tower”
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: North Dallas office tower getting a makeover
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: Two office towers in Dallas are getting the CBS name
- ISN Software expands Uptown HQ
- Artists Tackle Big D Skyline
- Gaedeke Gets Green