News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
February 6, 2012
Gaedeke Group LLC has secured seven headquarters leases in a 10-deal round of signings for its class A office portfolio in Dallas/Fort Worth.
Two new tenants are coming to Gaedeke's Regency Plaza at 3710 Rawlins St. in Uptown: the law firm of Verner & Brumley, P.C., and SOS Security Inc. Both companies are backfilling space vacated less than two months ago in the 165,843-sf high rise.
Verner & Brumley, which practices family law in Texas and New Mexico, is moving into 4,012 sf on the ninth floor of the 16-story building. The firm, relocating from 3131 Turtle Creek Blvd., has signed a five-year lease for its headquarters office in direct negotiations with Gaedeke's Belinda Dabliz, the company's vice president of leasing.
Parsippany, N.J.-based SOS Security will occupy 1,713 sf on the 10th floor in a move from 1333 Corporate Dr. in Irving. SOS Security, with offices in 20 states and three countries, was represented by Mary Stoner Yost of Colliers International.
Also at Regency Plaza, Live Oak Counseling Center LLC has renewed a 4,766-sf office on the 13th floor. Matt Perry-Miller of Laughlin Commercial Realty Group represented the tenant, which inked a five-year lease for its metroplex headquarters.
Headquarters tenants Greenbrier Development LLC and the law firm of Simon Greenstone Panatier Bartlett, P.C., have renewed 8,355 sf and 12,919 sf, respectively in One McKinney Plaza at 3232 McKinney Ave., a recently renovated 263,921-sf, 15-story Uptown trophy that now features two premier restaurants, Private|Social and Del Frisco's Grille.
Rick Tiller of Swearingen Realty Group represented Greenbrier Development in the negotiations. Dabliz negotiated a direct deal with the law firm, formerly Simon, Eddins & Greenstone.
B2B Web Ventures, which renewed its 5,923-sf headquarters lease for the fourth floor of Oak Lawn Plaza at 2501 Oak Lawn Ave. Greg Whittington and Tyler Herring with CresaPartners in Dallas represented the tenant.
Dabliz's completed stack for Gaedeke also includes leases at Richland Corporate Centre, Fitzhugh Central and Forest Ridge:
Richland Corporate Centre, 9001-03 Airport Freeway, North Richland Hills
- CRIF Corp. has renewed a 7,349-sf lease. John H. Pope and Kyle Jacobs with Stream Realty Partners LP were the tenant representatives.
- Aerotek Inc. added 1,245 sf to its 8,291-sf lease in a direct deal with Dabliz.
- Fitzhugh Central, 4131 N. Central Expressway, Dallas
- Sally White & Associates Inc. has added 995 sf to its 8,862-sf headquarters office. Renee Efimoff and Gary Walker of SCM Real Estate Partners in Arlington, Texas, represented the tenant.
- Forest Ridge Plaza, 1600 Airport Freeway, Bedford
- American Jewelry Exchange has renewed a 977-sf headquarters lease in a direct deal with Dabliz, resulting in a move from the second floor to the fourth floor.
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
- Gaedeke Gets Green