Gaedeke Group is a full-service real estate firm that creates high-quality office environments by bringing sound management principles and ongoing investments to the Class A properties we own and operate.
Founded in 1995, Gaedeke Group delivers investment, acquisition, leasing, management, construction management, and portfolio management services that work in concert to build long-term value. With each property, we provide for continuous upgrades and operational enhancements — while maintaining competitive pricing in the major markets we serve.
Gaedeke Group is headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with regional offices in Miami, Florida. The company currently owns and operates commercial properties in Arizona, Florida, Texas, and Washington, D.C.
Pride of Ownership
As both owner and operator of our properties, Gaedeke Group is committed to keeping each office environment looking its best and functioning at its peak. It’s that pride of ownership that shines through at every level of our operations, with seasoned professionals offering comprehensive expertise and responsive service.
Sustainable practices aren’t just good for the environment — they can dramatically enhance efficiency and cost savings over the long term. Gaedeke Group is proud to champion a broad range of green initiatives, including:
- Energy Star ratings for all eligible properties
- BOMA 360 Performance Program
- Retrofitting buildings with high-efficiency lighting
- Green Seal certified cleaning products
- Office recycling programs
- Exploring water-wise landscaping options
- Pursuing LEED EB certification for select buildings
- Offsetting our carbon footprint through the Arbor Day Foundation
- Charging stations for electric cars
- E-waste disposal program