Join our team
If you’re an independent thinker with relevant experience and proven initiative, we want to hear from you.
At Gaedeke Group, we empower our people to think for themselves, take responsibility, and make timely decisions that contribute to world-class tenant service. By giving our trusted associates the freedom to do their best job, Gaedeke Group enjoys an admirable employee retention rate — and a stable, rewarding work environment.
In addition to the positive work environment, Gaedeke Group offers competitive salaries and a broad range of benefits, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with excellent employer match
- Long-term disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Three weeks Paid-Time-Off annually, increasing to five weeks with tenure
- Paid training and continuing education
Areas of Interest
Gaedeke Group has immediate openings for the following positions at our Corporate Office in Dallas, TX; please click the link below to view the job description:
Gaedeke Group is always open to receiving resumes from those with experience in the following fields:
- Building Engineers — knowledge of all phases of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, painting, and carpentry; solid verbal and written skills; computer skills for energy management systems
- Property Managers - (CPM® or RPA®) — excellent written and oralcommunication skills; sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite andYardi Voyager
If you have an interest in joining our teams in Arizona, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, or Washington, D.C., please email your resume to Human Resources or mail it to:
Gaedeke Group LLC
3710 Rawlins St.
Dallas, Texas 75219
Gaedeke Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.