News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
A letter from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, May 2020
May 17, 2020
Growing up, I
often heard my mother say, “This too shall pass,” in reference to trying times
that seemingly had no end. This phrase seems particularly relevant today, and
here at Gaedeke Group we are committed to moving forward–both for your
business and ours. While our buildings have been and continue to be open, we
understand that getting “back to work” looks different for everyone. We are
well prepared to have you when you are ready and, as always, we put the health
and well-being of our tenants, our employees and our communities at the
forefront of our decision making.
Be assured that we are staying on top of best practices included in governmental, CDC and WHO guidelines as well as industry communication in order to make the best and most relevant decisions for and improvements to our collective workplaces.
Finally, our leasing team has been hard at work and is open for business in an effective manner across all markets for both existing and new tenants to our communities. We are in this together. We have weathered tough times before and are cautiously optimistic about the future–a new ‘normal’ and we will collectively make it great.
We look forward to welcoming you back!
Glenn Lickstein, President, Gaedeke Group, LLC
- Gaedeke Group launches WELLSPACE™ and signs two new deals at Brickell Arch
- Gaedeke Group launches WellSpace across entire National Portfolio
- An Update from Gaedeke Group President, Glenn Lickstein, Regarding COVID-19
- An update from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, Aug 2020
- A letter from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, May 2020
- New 17-story tower on the way at Plano’s $3 billion Legacy West development
- Gaedeke Group acquires 44 Wall Street
- Gensler to Design New Legacy West High-rise
- Gaedeke Gets Green