News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
An update from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, Aug 2020
August 11, 2020
At Gaedeke Group, we believe in the power of continuous improvement and pride ourselves on our ability to react quickly and positively to changes in the market and the environment. The wellness and well-being of you - our customers - is at the center of every decision we make.
To that end, we
are excited to announce that we recently invested in state-of-the-art air
purification systems across our entire US portfolio. We have finalized the
installation of sterilization systems that eliminate over 99% of pathogens
found in the air through bipolar ionization in all common areas as well as most
tenant spaces. In addition, we have outfitted the majority of our elevator
cabs with UV-C sterilization and negative ionization purification fans that
continuously eliminate over 99% of airborne bacteria and viruses while you
vertically travel through the building in arguably the most confined space on
the way to your desk. We are still working with the District of Columbia and
Dade County through the final approvals for installation.
We are committed
to providing you the very best practices in the current environment. This
includes providing strategically-located hand-sanitizer stations,
stepped-up cleaning protocols for high-traffic areas, one-way traffic flows,
designated entrances and exits, social-distancing markers in all common
areas, limited capacity reservations for building amenities and courtesy
We will continue to strive for innovative ways to serve you better. We deeply appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you very soon.
Glenn Lickstein, President, Gaedeke Group, LLC
- Gaedeke Group launches WellSpace across entire National Portfolio
- An Update from Gaedeke Group President, Glenn Lickstein, Regarding COVID-19
- An update from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, Aug 2020
- A letter from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, May 2020
- New 17-story tower on the way at Plano’s $3 billion Legacy West development
- Gaedeke Group acquires 44 Wall Street
- Gensler to Design New Legacy West High-rise
- Gaedeke Gets Green