News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
July 9, 2012
Gaedeke Group LLC's 1310 G. St., the 12-story, 195,711-sf office building between 13th and 14th streets near Capitol Hill, has achieved LEED for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification.
To earn 1310 G St.'s LEED – EB, Gaedeke Group documented a series of programs aimed at water and energy savings, low-water landscaping, sustainable purchasing policies, waste stream management, environmentally preferred products and electronic waste recycling.
Dan S. Yates, RPA, Southwest regional manager and green programs officer for the Dallas-based owner, says the mission is to secure LEED certification for as many office buildings in the 14-property class A portfolio as possible. Thirteen of Gaedeke's 14 buildings carry Energy Star certification and four, including 1310 G. St., hold BOMA 360 Performance designations.
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
- Gaedeke Gets Green