News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
June 21, 2010
Citybizlist South Florida
Elser & Foster-Morales has leased 4,223 sf of office space in Museum Tower, 150 W. Flagler St., Miami, from Gaedeke Group.
Kirk Fetter, vice president of Gaedeke Group, represented the owner. Diana Parker of Cushman & Wakefield Inc. represented the tenant.
150 W. Flagler is a 29-story office building with 234,104 total square feet in Miami's legal district. It is across the street from the County Courthouse and a short walk from the Civic Center Area. It is also less than a block from the main Downtown Metrorail and Metromover stations. Amenities include on-site restaurants, travel agency and a retail banking facility, and the building is also within walking distance to numerous restaurants and services.
- 40,944-SF Deal Pushes One McKinney Plaza Occupancy to 98%
- One McKinney Plaza Earns Gaedeke's First LEED-EB
- Gaedeke Group Marks LEED-EB Milestone With One McKinney Plaza
- McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
- Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
- Gaedeke Group Signs Two Dallas Deals Totaling 10,186 SF
- North Richland Hills lease expanded
- Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
- Law Firm Munck Carter Takes 64,774 SF
- Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
- Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
- Gaedeke Launches E-Waste Disposal Program for Texas Office Portfolio
- Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
- Dallas Building Managers Review Disaster Plans
- Former Austin Manager Reacts to Plane Crash
- Renovation planned for One McKinney Plaza in Uptown Dallas
- Gaedeke Gets Green