News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
July 10, 2010
Gaedeke Group has facilitated two office leases in Dallas totaling more than 10,000 square feet:
Andres Construction Services LLC has leased 7,272 sf of office space in Regency Plaza, 3710 Rawlins St., Dallas, owned by Gaedeke Group. Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke Group, represented the landlord. Bill Zei of McLeod Zei represented the tenant.
Sanders & Co. LLC has leased 3,866 sf of office space in Regency Plaza, 3710 Rawlins St., Dallas, owned by Gaedeke Group. Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke Group, handled the direct negotiations for the landlord.
- 40,944-SF Deal Pushes One McKinney Plaza Occupancy to 98%
- One McKinney Plaza Earns Gaedeke's First LEED-EB
- Gaedeke Group Marks LEED-EB Milestone With One McKinney Plaza
- McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
- Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
- Gaedeke Group Signs Two Dallas Deals Totaling 10,186 SF
- North Richland Hills lease expanded
- Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
- Law Firm Munck Carter Takes 64,774 SF
- Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
- Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
- Gaedeke Launches E-Waste Disposal Program for Texas Office Portfolio
- Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
- Dallas Building Managers Review Disaster Plans
- Former Austin Manager Reacts to Plane Crash
- Renovation planned for One McKinney Plaza in Uptown Dallas
- Gaedeke Gets Green