News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
March 26, 2012
Gaedeke Group LLC has four tenants to leases totaling 42,346 square feet at Richland Corporate Centre, including its longtime lead tenant, who signed a 37,181 square foot renewal and expansion.
Impel Management Services is picking up an additional 6,112 sf in the class A office complex's garden building at 9001-03 Airport Freeway in North Richland Hills. The 17-year tenant will have a presence on three floors of the 140,000-sf project.
Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for the Dallas-based landlord, negotiated a long-term lease directly with Impel Management Services.
The quartet of leases also includes Ross T. Foster PC, which renewed 2,063 sf; Starbucks Corp., a 1,582-sf renewal; and Merge Health Management, a new tenant occupying 1,520 sf.
Representing Ross T. Foster was Rob Wolfle of Swearingen Realty Group in Dallas. Starbucks' broker was Maschera Usrey of Cushman & Wakefield of Texas Inc. Merge Management negotiated directly with Dabliz.
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge
- Gaedeke Gets Green