News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group launches WellSpace across entire National Portfolio
December 1, 2020
Dallas, Texas – Gaedeke Group is pleased to announce WellSpace, its latest initiative developed to enhance the wellness of its customers across every property in its national portfolio.
In addition to the major structural improvements Gaedeke has made across its portfolio in 2020, the firm has also helped its customers adapt to new, healthier ways to work by implementing intuitive one-way traffic flows, social distancing markers in all common areas, and a seamless reservation system for limited-capacity amenity areas. Gaedeke has also implemented NanoSeptic continuous self-cleaning technology on all high-touch community surfaces (including all elevator buttons) under the WellSpace umbrella. Powered by light, these NanoSeptic surfaces utilize mineral nano-crystals to create a powerful oxidation reaction. Working 24/7, the surfaces continually oxidize organic contaminants. Of course, professional janitorial teams also regularly sanitize community surfaces with hospital-grade disinfectants, and hand-sanitizing stations are available at entrances, the security desk, in elevator banks, and throughout amenity areas.
“I wanted to let you know how impressed I am with the proactive measures you have undertaken at 17Seventeen, including the improved HVAC filtering and new Nanoseptic technology. I come into the office almost every day and appreciate what you have done to make the building safer,” Mark A. Taken, General Counsel of Marconi and 17Seventeen customer.
About Gaedeke Group
Gaedeke Group is a best-in-class, full-service owner and operator of office buildings across the U.S. Headquartered in Dallas, Gaedeke’s portfolio encompasses 3 million square feet of Class A real estate in Arizona, Texas, Florida, New York and Washington, D.C.
- Gaedeke Group launches WELLSPACE™ and signs two new deals at Brickell Arch
- Gaedeke Group launches WellSpace across entire National Portfolio
- An Update from Gaedeke Group President, Glenn Lickstein, Regarding COVID-19
- An update from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, Aug 2020
- A letter from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19, May 2020
- New 17-story tower on the way at Plano’s $3 billion Legacy West development
- Gaedeke Group acquires 44 Wall Street
- Gensler to Design New Legacy West High-rise
- Gaedeke Gets Green