News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
June 30, 2015Candace Carlisle
Dallas Business Journal
Shortly after unveiling the design of its new Legacy West office tower, Dallas-based Gaedeke Group plans to break ground on the 14-story, 327,856-square-foot building, which is the first of a two-building office complex.
The complex will sit next to the headquarters of FedEx Office and Toyota North America upon completion of the two campuses. Liberty Mutual Insurance also will have a large regional hub near the new building.
The speculative ultra-luxury office tower, called One Legacy West, is slated to begin construction on Monday, July 7 on the 11-acre site within the $2 billion Legacy West development, which is being built as part of a larger live-work-play project.
The new office tower will help enhance Plano's economic development efforts by offering a quality development for companies, said Mayor Harry LaRosiliere.
The speculative ultra-luxury office tower's plan includes a 25-foot white marble lobby, an outdoor terrace with see-through fireplaces and collaborative seating areas, an indoor tenant lounge, a fitness center, conference center and electric charging station. The building will also be surrounded on three sides with a tranquil reflecting pool.
The modern amenities and the first-class customer service that comes with the building is something companies want, said Gaedeke Group's CEO Sabine Gaedeke Stener.
"We are committed to providing the best in class service so our tenants can focus on what's important to them — their business," said Stener, in a prepared statement.
Morrison Dilworth + Walls of Dallas is the project designer. Austin Construction is the general contractor. Andres Construction is the construction manager and Belle Firma is the landscape architect.
Construction for the tower and its attached six-story garage is slated for completion by the fourth quarter of 2016.
The FedEx Office (NYSE: FDX) campus is slated for completion by the end of 2015. Toyota's new North American headquarters is slated for completion in 2017.
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF
- Gaedeke Gets Green