News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
June 1, 2010
The latest leasing activity at 2800 Tower, a Class A office building at 2800 N. Central Ave in Phoenix, consists of four deals for a combined 16.7k sf of space. The transactions included new leases with Palumbo Wolfe & Palumbo PC for 7.1k sf and Arizona Coalition Against Domestic Violence for 3.7k sf, along with renewals with Katz & Bloom PLC for 2.2k sf and Sunturn IT Consulting Group for 3.6k sf.
Representing the tenants in the deals were Darius Green of CresaPartners, Chris Brien of LevRose and Chris Jantz of Cassidy Turley BRE. Negotiating the leases for the landlord, Gaedeke Group, were Transwestern executives Jim Achen, Jr., William Zurek, Vince Femiano and Travis Ives. Headquartered in Dallas, Gaedeke Group is an owner and manager of Class A office properties with assets in several states and European markets.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- 40,944-SF Deal Pushes One McKinney Plaza Occupancy to 98%
- One McKinney Plaza Earns Gaedeke's First LEED-EB
- Gaedeke Group Marks LEED-EB Milestone With One McKinney Plaza
- McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
- Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
- Gaedeke Group Signs Two Dallas Deals Totaling 10,186 SF
- North Richland Hills lease expanded
- Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
- Law Firm Munck Carter Takes 64,774 SF
- Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
- Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
- Gaedeke Launches E-Waste Disposal Program for Texas Office Portfolio
- Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
- Former Austin Manager Reacts to Plane Crash
- Dallas Building Managers Review Disaster Plans
- Renovation planned for One McKinney Plaza in Uptown Dallas