News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
GSA Leases New Office Space in Phoenix
March 10, 2011
Blumberg Capital Partners News
The U.S. General Service Administration (GSA) has signed a 10 - year lease for 29,500 square feet of office space in Phoenix, AZ according to the Phoenix Business Journal . The GSA signed the deal on behalf of the Military Entrance Processing Station which will occupy the space at 2800 N. Central Ave. in mid - town Phoenix.
“We’ve really seen a significant activity increase,” said Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Gaedeke Group, the building’s landlord. “We are working four additional large deals that would take occupancy to 87%.” New tenants to the building also include BCD Travel USA, Secore & Niedzialek PC, and The Never Again Foundation. Transwestern Phoenix handled the deal on behalf of Gaedeke.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- Dallas building owners editing out ’80s styles
- Luks, Santaniello Law Firm, Tetra Tech Expand into Museum Tower
- Dallas News - Del Frisco’s heads Uptown with McKinney Avenue lease
- Del Frisco’s Grille Coming to One McKinney Plaza
- One McKinney Plaza goes Modern
- University of Phoenix expands Nashville campus
- Arizona Military Office signs New Site Lease
- GSA leases new office space in Phoenix
- GSA Leases New Office Space in Phoenix