News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Hotel firm picks Uptown Dallas tower for U.S. headquarters
September 23, 2019
An India-based hotel firm has picked an Uptown Dallas building for its new U.S. headquarters. Oyo will be based in the One McKinney tower, where it will occupy 20,472 square feet of space in the McKinney Avenue location. Click here to read the feature.
- Hotel firm picks Uptown Dallas tower for U.S. headquarters
- California software firm grows North Texas operation with Uptown Dallas office
- Gaedeke Group Refinances Its Legacy West Tower
- One Legacy West lands $77 million in funding with plans for second tower
- Insurer is doubling its Addison office on the tollway
- Giant Japanese financial firm headed to Plano's Legacy West
- Gaedeke Gets Green