News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
July 18, 2010
McCathern Mooty LLP has renewed 12,498 sf and expanded by 2,363 sf at Uptown's Regency Plaza in a direct deal with the landlord, Gaedeke Group LLC.
The 16-attorney firm is marking its seventh year as the 16th floor penthouse tenant at 3710 Rawlins St. Negotiations produced a five-year expansion lease.
Earlier this month, Belinda Dabliz, vice president of leasing for Dallas-based Gaedeke Group, finalized leases with two new tenants for 11,138 sf of Regency Plaza space. The benefits from a recent $1 million renovation and Energy Star rating are paying off with increased leasing activity, as are projects at other buildings in the portfolio, she says.
McCathern Mooty's decision pushed the 165,843-sf Regency Plaza to 79% occupancy. The largest contiguous block of open space is the 17,176-sf 11th floor, the only full floor available in Gaedeke's
quartet of Uptown high rises.
When the year began, Gaedeke's Uptown portfolio had four open floors.
Dabliz has also signed two long-term renewals for Banner Place at 12770 Coit Rd. Eric A. Liepens & Howard Marc Spector PC increased its 4,090-sf office by 739 sf. and Newman, Jackson, Bieberstein Inc. renewed 3,232 sf in a five-year lease, with Parker Handlin of Stream Realty Partners as its broker.
Gaedeke has achieved 86% occupancy in the Dallas/Fort Worth portfolio due to July's completed deals. The market is currently 77% occupied.
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- 40,944-SF Deal Pushes One McKinney Plaza Occupancy to 98%
- One McKinney Plaza Earns Gaedeke's First LEED-EB
- Gaedeke Group Marks LEED-EB Milestone With One McKinney Plaza
- McCathern Mooty Renews, Expands at Regency Plaza
- Gaedeke Group Facilitates Two Dallas Office Leases
- Gaedeke Group Signs Two Dallas Deals Totaling 10,186 SF
- North Richland Hills lease expanded
- Elser & Foster-Morales Signs at Miami's Museum Tower
- Law Firm Munck Carter Takes 64,774 SF
- Gaedeke Group Extends Munck Carter at Banner Place
- Gaedeke Group Signs Four Deals at Phoenix Office Tower
- Gaedeke Launches E-Waste Disposal Program for Texas Office Portfolio
- Gaedeke Group Negotiates Five Deals for Landlord Clients
- Former Austin Manager Reacts to Plane Crash
- Dallas Building Managers Review Disaster Plans
- Renovation planned for One McKinney Plaza in Uptown Dallas