News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
New 17-story tower on the way at Plano’s $3 billion Legacy West development
May 4, 2020
Developer Gaedeke Group has finalized plans for a new high-rise in Plano.
The Dallas-based developer plans to build the 17-story office tower as part of the $3 billion Legacy West development.
The 414,000-square-foot Two Legacy West office project will be constructed on the Sam Rayburn Tollway between Legacy Drive and the Dallas North Tollway. Click here to read the feature.
- An update from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19
- A letter from Gaedeke Group president, Glenn Lickstein, regarding COVID-19
- New 17-story tower on the way at Plano’s $3 billion Legacy West development
- Gaedeke Group acquires 44 Wall Street
- Gensler to Design New Legacy West High-rise
- Gaedeke Gets Green