News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
NTT Data adding to office in Plano's $3 billion Legacy West
June 26, 2017
Steve Brown, Real Estate Editor
One of the major companies moving to Plano's $3 billion Legacy West development is already expanding its footprint.
Back in January information technology firm NTT Data said its locating its North American headquarters and 600 people to the One Legacy West tower on Legacy Drive.
The Japan-based company is already growing its office by another floor and will take more than 152,000 square feet in the new 14-story office building developed by Gaedeke Group. NTT Data plans to move workers from North Texas and around the country starting in the next few weeks.
"The Legacy West development reflects the world-class business climate and quality of life in Plano, and One Legacy West will be a showcase for our company," John McCain, CEO of NTT Data Services, said in a statement. "We're excited about moving into this vibrant new environment and making it the headquarters for our North American business operations."
Along with NTT Data, Chicago-based Softweb Solutions Inc. -- a developer of mobile apps -- is opening its second U.S. office in 8,855 square feet in One Legacy West. The company picked Plano over Austin for the new operation which will open in September.
Steve Jarvie and Damian Rivera of E Smith Realty Partners negotiated NTT Data's expansion. Kevin Finch of Finch Commercial Realty handled negotiations for Softweb.
With the latest transactions, the more than 307,000 square-foot high-rise is 56 percent leased.
"We've seen a higher percentage of prospects from the technology sector drawn to One Legacy West for its innovative design and refined features," Gaedeke's Elliot Prieur said in a statement.
The One Legacy West tower is just across the street from Toyota's new North American headquarters.
- Activity Abounds at Gaedeke’s Dallas Office Properties
- Gaedeke Group's Uptown Portfolio Targets Creative Design Upgrades in 2018
- Public-Private Partnerships Are The ‘Way Of The Future’ To Create Communities
- Upgrading The 121 Corridor To The ‘Blue Diamond’ Corridor
- Gaedeke Inks New Leases at One Legacy West
- NTT Data adding to office in Plano's $3 billion Legacy West
- Investor snaps up 2-tower Park Central complex from Dallas' Gaedeke Group
- It's done: NTT Data to relocate North American headquarters to Plano's Legacy West
- International IT firm NTT Data brings North American headquarters, hundreds of jobs to Legacy West
- Gaedeke Gets Green