News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
July 8, 2015
by Josh Ault
The construction of two new five-star office buildings has been announced for West Plano.
The two buildings will be built on an 11-acre tract in between Sam Rayburn Tollway and Legacy Drive near the site where the new North American Toyota Headquarters will be built.
The first building — to be called One Legacy West — will be 14 stories and more than 325,000 square feet of multi-tenant office space with features like a fitness center, conference center, outdoor lounge and parking garage.
Gaedeke Group LLC, which already has seven building in DFW, will own the building.
They plan to have it built by December 2016, about the same time the new Toyota headquarters will be complete.
"We heard about this piece of land after Toyota announced they were going to move," Gaedeke Group President Glenn Lickstein said. "So being right across the street from them, and right north of the FedEx office, and now with Liberty Mutual Group headquarters. We are excited to be right in the heart of it."
They do not have a time table on when the second building will be built.
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF
- Gaedeke Gets Green