News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
April 27, 2012
Dallas Business Journal by Steven R. Thompson, Staff Writer
Transforming One McKinney Plaza from a 1980s office building to a contemporary mixed-use space is something the Gaedeke Group saw as a natural step to keep up with Uptown’s evolution.
“When I first moved to Dallas, I moved onto McKinney Avenue. I lived at the Worthington, and back then they did have sidewalks, but nobody was on them,” said Sabine Gaedeke Stener, CEO of Dallas-based Gaedeke Group. “The neighborhood today is a walking neighborhood.”
When Gaedeke set out on a $6 million renovation of its property on the corner of McKinney Avenue and Hall Street in 2010, bringing the building ...
- Gaedeke Gets Green
- Forest Ridge Plaza Gaining New Headquarters Tenant
- Carl Domino Inc. Relocates to Northbridge Centre
- 50 Shades of Clean
- Phoenix Office Tower Earns LEED® for Existing Building – Operations and Maintenance certification
- City Biz: LEED-EB for 1310 G Street
- Gaedeke Group Making Upgrades to Oak Lawn Plaza
- Oak Lawn Plaza to get $250,000 in upgrades
- Gaedeke Earns BOMA 360 Awards for Office Properties in 4 Metros
- One McKinney Plaza wins Rehabilitation/Re-use Deal of the Year
- One McKinney Plaza Recognized for New Look
- Gaedeke Group Fills 42,346 SF at Richland Corporate Centre
- The Top Commercial Real Estate Pros in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Seven HQ Decisions Highlight Gaedeke's 10-Deal, End-of-Year Surge