News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
September 18, 2015
An entity affiliated with the Dallas-based Gaedeke Group has recently announced the acquisition of a landmark office tower on the southern end of Brickell Avenue in Miami’s Financial District. Gaedeke Holdings XII closed on the Espirito Santo Plaza, a 36-story tower totaling 266,692 rentable square feet of office space. Exan Capital represented the seller, whose identity was not disclosed in the announcement released by Gaedeke, but Miami-Dade property records show that the building was previously owned by Estoril Inc.
Designed by Kohn Pederson Fox Associates, Espirito Santo Plaza was developed in 2004, along with an 894-space parking structure, occupying a full block on Brickell Avenue. It is easily accessible due to a Metromover station located directly across the street from the site. The property offers tenants a wide range of amenities such as a landscaped roof deck on the parking garage with a fitness center, swimming pool, two tennis courts, whirlpool, sundeck and garden. The building’s glass curtainwall system is designed to be completely waterproof during a flood or storm surge.
The 203-room Conrad Miami Hotel situated on the same site was not part of the acquisition.
- Current Office Development = Drop in the Bucket
- Gaedeke Rechristens Espirito Santo
- Gaedeke Holdings XII Rechristens Miami Landmark To Brickell Arch – The Gateway to the Americas
- Sneak peek at how Plano’s Legacy West will look in a few years
- Trophy Office Goes to Dallas Buyer
- Gaedeke Acquires Espirito Santo Plaza In Miami's Financial District
- City of Plano - One Legacy West Groundbreaking Video
- Gaedeke Celebrates One Legacy West Groundbreaking
- Officials Announce Plano Office Building Construction
- Plano breaks ground on One Legacy West high rise
- Groundbreaking this morning for Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group readies to break ground on Legacy West office tower
- Gaedeke Group Unveils Design for 327,856 SF One Legacy West in Metro Dallas
- Gaedeke Group unveils One Legacy West plans
- Gaedeke Group ready to break ground on West Plano office tower
- Dallas' Gaedeke Group to start new office building near Toyota's campus
- Gaedeke Group Plans Office Tower in Legacy West
- Plano’s $2 billion Legacy West project gets another player with office tower plans
- Stearns Weaver Signs Bigger 10-Year Lease in Miami
- Stearns Weaver Miller expands Miami office to 110,000 SF
- Gaedeke Gets Green