News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: Two office towers in Dallas are getting the CBS name
September 3, 2013
A North Central Expressway office tower is getting a new identity.
And it will be one of two separate high-rises along U.S. Highway 75 in Dallas named after the CBS broadcasting network.
Building owner Gaedeke Group and CBS Radio have closed a deal to rename the Fitzhugh Central Tower at 4131 North Central as the CBS Radio Tower.
The building houses three floors of radio studios and offices for CBS. The broadcaster just expanded its operations in the building by 11,000 square feet and signed a longterm lease.
CBS also will now have a first floor studio and reception area in the tower. Dallas-based Magill Associates is designing the remodeling of the building to accommodate the expanded CBS space.
Last week, CBS’s local television stations – CBS 11 and TXA 21 – announced they were moving their Dallas newsrooms and offices to the Coit Tower at 12001 North Central, north of Forest Lane.
That high-rise will be renamed the CBS Tower. The studios and offices were previously located in a company-owned property at 10111 North Central.
- Gaedeke Group Adds to Dallas Portfolio with Millennium Tower
- Addison office tower sells to Dallas-based investor Gaedeke Group
- Gaedeke Group buys Millennium Tower from KBS Realty
- Gaedeke Group Buys Millennium Tower in North Dallas
- Prestigious Law Firm Moving to Museum Tower
- Power Women: Sabine Gaedeke Stener
- CityBizList Dallas: Fitzhugh Central to Become “CBS RADIO Tower”
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: Two office towers in Dallas are getting the CBS name
- DallasNews Biz Beat Blog: North Dallas office tower getting a makeover
- ISN Software expands Uptown HQ
- Artists Tackle Big D Skyline
- Gaedeke Gets Green