News & Updates
Please select a year to view Gaedeke Group news & press.
University of Phoenix expands Nashville campus
April 26, 2011
Published on nashvillepost.com
For-profit school adds on at airport-area site
The University of Phoenix will add more than 7,000 square feet at its Marriot Drive campus after signing an early renewal with its Dallas-based landlord.
Gaedeke Group LLC announced that the for-profit school will add 7,342 square feet to its lease at Highland Ridge IV near the airport along Interstate 40, growing the University of Phoenix's footprint to 48,952 square feet.
"The signage and visibility that we have in that building cannot be replicated in the market," said Jim Graham, a Dallas-based principal for Transwestern Dallas who's closed 80 transactions for the University nationwide in nearly eight years. "We did look at the market, but at the end of the day, it made sense to
expand and renew at our current location."
The University has been a tenant in the building since 2002 when it expanded to Nashville.
"The message is we were able to meet their space requirements and grow them," said Whit McCrary IV, senior managing director and principal in Cassidy Turley's Nashville office. "Because we have a unique building with that signage, we were able to secure a long-term lease with a great credit tenant."
McCrary and Rob Lowe represent Gaedeke Group in Nashville.
- Dallas building owners editing out ’80s styles
- Luks, Santaniello Law Firm, Tetra Tech Expand into Museum Tower
- Del Frisco’s Grille Coming to One McKinney Plaza
- Dallas News - Del Frisco’s heads Uptown with McKinney Avenue lease
- One McKinney Plaza goes Modern
- University of Phoenix expands Nashville campus
- Arizona Military Office signs New Site Lease
- GSA leases new office space in Phoenix
- GSA Leases New Office Space in Phoenix
- Gaedeke Gets Green